Few differences between Muhammad and Jesus Christ
Comparing Mohammad and Jesus has been on my to-do list from a long time. This article can be considered a one-sided argument but it is based on facts and is justified by scriptures. Jesus, believed to be the Son of God, really has set an example of a perfect human. Ironically, Muhammad, who claimed to be a “prophet” from Allah, has set an example that ISIS is following today. The Muslim world has always been in chaos and the mayhem of brutality and death, this is certainly a bigger picture of the religion but it is true. And why? Something surely is epically wrong which has led the Western world to consider Islam a trouble. Let’s pin down few of the differences between the founders of the two biggest religions in the world.
- Muhammad said Allah does not love those who reject Islam, (Quran 30:45, 3:32, 22:38) and Jesus said God loves everyone, (John 3:16)
- Muhammad permitted stealing from non-believers, (Ibn Ishaq 764). Jesus always directed to follow the Ten Commandments from God and one of them forbids stealing from anyone, (Matthew 19:18)
- Muhammad permitted lying, (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857). On the contrary in the Ten Commandments, it is clearly mentioned not to lie or bear false witness. (Matthew 19:18)
- Muhammad married 11 wives and kept sex slaves! (Bukhari 5: 268, Quran 33:50). Jesus stayed a celibate and taught His followers to not commit adultery.
- Muhammad beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys, (Abu Dawud 4390). Jesus never killed anyone, in fact died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins of humans.
- Muhammad murdered those who insulted him, (Bukhari 56:369, 4:241). Jesus preached forgiveness and even forgave those who spat on his face and humiliated Him on the cross. (Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)
- Muhammad waged war to keep members from leaving from the religion; it was commanded to put them to death. Whereas Jesus never showed any aggression towards apostates.
- Muhammad died a human death and Jesus rose up from the dead.
These differences make Christianity’s case quite strong when it comes to comparing the lives of the founders of both religions. It is obvious with evidences that Muhammad has only conquered the people through sword. And Jesus has conquered the hearts of people through His teachings and by dying on the cross. If you choose to willfully ignore the obvious then you are only betraying yourself. Jesus calls on everyone, with only love to offer, because our God is LOVE.
An Ex Muslim from Karachi, Pakistan